- All classified vacancies are posted on EdJoin. No paper applications will be accepted. You may access EdJoin to view vacancies and to register and submit an application.
- When openings occur, applications of qualified applicants will be considered for the selection process. * Please note that a complete application must be submitted or you will be screened out of the hiring process.
- Following the application review process, applicants will be invited to testing (if needed) and an interview.
- Successful applicants will be subject to telephone reference checks before a position is offered.
- The recommendation for hire will then go before our Board of Education for final approval.
Classified Personnel who work more than 1000 hours in a school year are automatically enrolled in the CalPERS retirement system. For information regarding your retirement account with CalPERS, please go to their webpage by clicking HERE, or copy and paste the following link in your web browser: http://www.calpers.ca.gov/index.jsp?bc=/member/home.xml. You can also contact them by calling (888) 225-7377.
Please be sure to go to the CalPERS webpage and create a login so you can access your retirement account balance, years of service information as well as several personalized services geared to helping you better understand your retirement options.
Alternative Retirement Plan (ARS)
For our part-time, classified employees who work less than 1000 hours in a school year, we offer our Alternative Retirement Plan, better known as APPLE (Accumulation Program for Part-time and Limited-service Employees). For information regarding your retirement account with APPLE, please contact Mid-America Administrative Solutions at (800) 634-1178. Mid-America administers the APPLE Retirement Plan on behalf of our District.