If you or your student is identified as a close contact, you will be notified by telephone and provided additional instructions and support.
- The Dashboard reflects cases of individuals who were presumed to be infectious while on a school campus.
- The infectious period is determined by the California Department of Public Health (CDPH) to be two days prior to the onset of symptoms or test date (whichever is first).
- If an employee or student is not infectious while on campus the case will not be on the District Dashboard.
- The District’s Dashboard mirrors the method in which the San Bernardino County Department of Public Health and CDPH determine the number of cases.
- The total current confirmed cases includes both students and staff who are verified as positive cases.
- Positive cases will appear on the Dashboard for 10 days. A positive case will be reported on the Dashboard after the COVID-19 District team has verified the case as infectious while on a campus.
- Individual cases of COVID -19, who have been on the campus while infectious, are entered on the Dashboard based on their COVID-19 test date and will be shown for 10 days from this date. As an example, if an individual is confirmed positive, with a test date of February 1, 2021, the individual’s case will show on the Dashboard for 10 days through February 11, 2021. The individual’s initial isolation date is calculated based upon the first of two dates: the onset of symptoms or the test date.
All cases are confidential. Information regarding individuals with COVID-19 symptoms, close contacts with someone who is COVID-19 positive, or individuals who have tested positive for the coronavirus, is sensitive, confidential information. Names will not be released.