Parent Resources: Summer Resources
Are you a student?
We have an entire series of self-care and wellness activities for you. Check them out.
Looking for summer resources for parents? We've got you covered.
Mental/Emotional Health & Wellness
- Hazel Health- your student's FREE access to Hazel Health continues over the summer for emotional & mental health services! (anxiety, depression, changes, loneliness, identity, body image, etc...)
- Reduce screen time with clear boundaries. Check out these 10 Tips for Taking Screen Breaks English | Spanish
- Family Activities:
- Summer Meals- All Snowline kids and teens eat for free over the summer! See details.
- Hazel Health- FREE access to Hazel Health continues over the summer for physical health visits as well.
- Explore First 5 San Bernardino's KidsSafeSummer for tips on water, sun, and on-the-move safety.
- Create your own summer-camp inspired games for your family English | Spanish
- Get moving with these "All Weather Family Activities" English | Spanish
- Go Play at the Parkwith the Phelan Pinon Hills CSD: movie nights, painting classes, fitness/dance classes, and archery lessons.