Safety Update (Flu and Coronavirus)
Snowline Parents & Guardians,
We continue to update you on the latest information regarding school closures, activities, and COVID-19. As the situation progresses we will maintain communication with you and our entire Snowline community.
- Pre-School, Special Education, After School Program & Kindergarten: Continue to receive full service. Disinfect all desks, tables, chairs, counters, doors, door handles, sinks, water fountains, light switches, and other touchpoints. Vacuum and mop every day.
- 1st-12th grade: Disinfect all desks, tables, chairs, counters, doors, door handles, sinks, water fountains, light switches, and other touchpoints (including offices) every day.
- 1st-12th grade: Vacuuming will happen on Fridays only, this will allow greater concentration on disinfecting areas.
- All Schools: Restrooms will be cleaned and disinfected as many times as possible every day.
- Still no cases of coronavirus (COVID-19) within San Bernardino County as of March 9, 2020.
- For the general American public, who are unlikely to be exposed to this virus at this time, the immediate health risk from COVID-19 is considered low.
- Under current circumstances, certain people will have an increased risk of infection, such as healthcare workers caring for patients with COVID-19 and other close contacts of persons with COVID-19. CDC has developed guidance to help in the risk assessment and management of people with potential
- It’s currently flu and respiratory disease season and CDC recommends getting a flu vaccine, taking everyday preventive actions to help stop the spread of germs, and taking flu antivirals if prescribed.
Additional Information - San Bernardino County Department of Public Health
Additional Information - Center for Disease Control (Posters, Fact sheets, and more)