Safety Update (COVID-19)
Snowline Parents & Guardians,
We continue to update you on the latest information regarding school closures, activities, and COVID-19. As the situation progresses we will maintain communication with you and our entire Snowline community.
If you believe you have symptoms, visit the Center for Disease Control (CDC) website, and use their Self-Checker to help you make decisions and seek appropriate medical care. https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/symptoms-testing/symptoms.htm
If you are want to make an appointment. Click HERE for a list of testing sites.
- Pre-School, Special Education, After School Program & Kindergarten: Continue to receive full service. Disinfect all desks, tables, chairs, counters, doors, door handles, sinks, water fountains, light switches, and other touchpoints. Vacuum and mop every day.
- 1st-12th grade: Disinfect all desks, tables, chairs, counters, doors, door handles, sinks, water fountains, light switches, and other touchpoints (including offices) every day.
- 1st-12th grade: Vacuuming will happen on Fridays only, this will allow greater concentration on disinfecting areas.
- All Schools: Restrooms will be cleaned and disinfected as many times as possible every day.
- Still no cases of coronavirus (COVID-19) within San Bernardino County as of March 9, 2020.
- For the general American public, who are unlikely to be exposed to this virus at this time, the immediate health risk from COVID-19 is considered low.
- Under current circumstances, certain people will have an increased risk of infection, such as healthcare workers caring for patients with COVID-19 and other close contacts of persons with COVID-19. CDC has developed guidance to help in the risk assessment and management of people with potential
- It’s currently flu and respiratory disease season and CDC recommends getting a flu vaccine, taking everyday preventive actions to help stop the spread of germs, and taking flu antivirals if prescribed.
Additional Information - San Bernardino County Department of Public Health
Additional Information - Center for Disease Control (Posters, Fact sheets, and more)