Bus Pass Information
All students riding school buses, home to school, shall have in their
possession a valid bus pass for the 2022-2023 school year.
GUIDELINES AND PROCEDURES
Snowline Joint Unified School District ~ Transportation Department
9558 Wilson Ranch Road ~ P.O. Box 296000 ~ Phelan ~ California 92329-6000 ~ (760) 868-6739
If your student(s) require transportation during the 2022-2023 school year, this letter provides
information on our School Bus Passes, renewal and operational policies and procedures. Bus pass office is open on modified hours. Please apply for a bus pass by filling out the online application on our website.
- Visit our website www.snowlineschools.com/transportation.
- Email [email protected]
- Designated Inter District Bus Stops have been created for those students residing outside of SJUSD boundaries
- Bus stops shall be designated by physical residence address on school enrollment & also provided on application. Applications that are submitted with incomplete information will be returned.
- All bus passes shall be mailed to the mailing address provided on the application form.
- Your student’s school picture will be included on the pass for identification purposes. If your student does not have a school picture on file you may email one to [email protected] please include the students name and what color shirt they are wearing so we can better identify your student.
- Replacement of a lost or stolen bus pass is $10 cash only
All students are required to display his/her school bus pass to the bus driver each and every day before boarding at bus stops and school loading zone. Students without current bus pass shall be denied transportation services and will be referred for possible disciplinary action.