To start Online Enrollment process, click here.
If you are unable to access the Online Enrollment platform, please follow instructions below to enroll your students manually.
To determine your school of residence by referring to the SJUSD School Boundaries.
Please complete all required documents and contact us at email@example.com to arrange drop off of all enrollment documents.
Once your child is enrolled you will be contacted with the teacher and class information
|ENROLLMENT FORM (REQUIRED FOR ALL ENROLLMENT)|
|TK ENROLLMENT FORMS (REQUIRED FOR ENROLLMENT)|
Age requirement for "Transitional Kindergarten" enrollment:
- Students born: 9/2/15 - 12/2/15 eligible to enroll in the 20/21 school year.
|KINDERGARTEN ENROLLMENT FORMS (REQUIRED FOR ENROLLMENT)|
Age requirement for Kindergarten enrollment:
- Students born: 9/2/14 - 9/1/15 eligible to enroll in the 20/21 school year.
|EMERGENCY CARD (REQUIRED FOR ALL ENROLLMENT)|
IMMUNIZATION REQUIRED FOR ENROLLMENT (REQUIRED FOR ALL ENROLLMENT)
Current updated Immunization records
To see what is required, go to Snowline School District Health Services
HEALTH ASSESSMENTS (REQUIRED FOR TK, K, 1ST GRADE)
TK, K, or 1st grade students. Print the forms below and bring with you to your child's doctor appointment for your physician to fill out and sign.
|VERIFICATION OF PARENT/GUARDIAN IDENTITY (REQUIRED FOR ALL ENROLLMENT)|
- Current Driver's License
- California ID Card
- Company/Work Identification
- Caregiver Affidavit Form (if applicable-18 years or older)
- Guardianship paperwork (must be current, if applicable)
- Court papers (must be current, if applicable)
|BIRTH DATE VERIFICATION (REQUIRED FOR TK, K, 1ST GRADE)|
- Original Birth Certificate
- Baptismal Certificate Duly Attested
- Hospital Birth Records
- Adoption / Foster Care Records
|PROOF OF RESIDENCY (REQUIRED FOR ALL ENROLLMENT)|
- Property tax payment receipts
- Rental property contact, lease or payment receipts with address
- Utility Service contract, statement or payment receipts
- Pay stubs with resident address
- Voter registration
- Correspondence from a government agency
*Affidavit form will be required if residing with another family, along with owner/leaser information & signature.
*McKinney-Vento form will be required during enrollment.
|OTHER DOCUMENTS (REQUIRED IF APPLICABLE)|
Transcript (7-12 grade)
IEP/504 (Most current, and signed-If applicable)
Expulsion paper work (If applicable)
For questions regarding enrollment, contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org