Student success comes in many forms in the Snowline School District. One quality of our students that we regularly celebrate is creativity. Our Young Artists contests annually recognize the best work from all of our students in art. Students whose passions lie in this area have the opportunity to share their talents with our community through various artistic media. Students from grades Preschool through twelfth grade can enter one piece of art. If selected, their artwork is framed and hung in the Snowline School District Board of Education Room for one year. Folks attending board meetings, training's, and other events held in the room are able to enjoy the variety of mediums and styles represented. Students with winning entries also get presented with an award by school board members during a ceremony at the May school board meeting.
The 21st annual Young Artist Contest is off and running! The entry deadline is March 31, 2021.
Contest Rules and General Information
1. One entry per student.
2. Entry must be the student's original work and not a replica of someone else's work.
3. Artwork must be able to be matted to a standard frame size.
a. Maximum height/width of artwork is 20 inches.
b. Please do not mat the artwork. The winning selections will be professionally matted and framed
4. Students should submit the original and not a copy of their work.
5. The winning entries will be displayed in the Board Room through March of 2022.
Entry deadline is MARCH 31, 2021
Young Artist Contest Entry Form and Artwork Submission Process
- Parent/Guardian completes the 2020-2021 Young Artist Contest Entry Form with help from the artist.
- Parent/Guardian or student brings artwork to their school site office while following safety protocols.
Winners will be recognized by The Snowline Board of Education in May