Local Control and Accountability Plan - LCAP
Previous Annual LCAPs
Operations Written Report (OWR)
Executive Order N–56–20 (EO) replaced the LCAP with a report that “explains the changes to program offerings that the LEA has made in response to school closures to address the COVID-19 emergency and the major impacts of such closures on students and families, which shall include, at minimum, a description of how the LEA is meeting the needs of unduplicated pupils.” The template, while not required to be used, contemplates this minimum level of communication required by the EO in five key areas:
- An overview explaining the changes to program offerings that the local educational agency (LEA) has made in response to school closures to address the COVID-19 emergency and the major impacts of the closures on students and families
- A description of how the LEA is meeting the needs of its English learners, foster youth, and low-income students
- A description of the steps that have been taken by the LEA to continue delivering high-quality distance learning opportunities
- A description of the steps that have been taken by the LEA to provide school meals while maintaining social distancing practices
- A description of the steps that have been taken by the LEA to arrange for supervision of students during ordinary school hours
LCAP FEEDBACK REQUEST
Please submit your questions and comments regarding Snowline's LCAP here!
Hope you’re well as we near the end of the school year! Please find attached Hanover’s analysis of Snowline JUSD’s 2018-19 LCAP Survey. The survey analysis reviews feedback from students, parents, and staff on academic environment, social environment, stakeholder engagement, and satisfaction. Thank you to all of those that took the time to provide us with feedback!